The Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT) is a standardized test that measures verbal and math aptitude (similar to the SAT and ACT), as well as additional aptitudes relevant to specific career fields (e.g., perceptual speed, spatial rotation, aviation knowledge). The test is used to select applicants for officer commissioning programs such as Officer Training School (OTS) or Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (Air Force ROTC). It is also used to qualify for Pilot, Combat Systems Officer (CSO) and Air Battle Manager (ABM) training and is a component of the Pilot Candidate Selection Method (PCSM) score. The AFOQT is a required test for all cadets and students on scholarship or in the Professional Officer Course (POC).
How it works
Since 2012, ASVAB Tutoring has strived to provide the best solutions with our online tutorial services hosted by talented and experienced tutors. Our tutors first assess the skills of a student, and based on that assessment they prepare a comprehensive and customized plan of study to ensure that our students are able to pass the online ASVAB test.
How do we achieve this?
- • We provide highly informative classes over Skype – our tutors are equipped with effective hardware and software to effectively communicate their ideas to the students – all the student will need is Skype
- • We provide one-on-one consultation with students and parents – to ensure they understand our plan and are on board
- • During the consultation, our experts will assess and guide students to develop skills and techniques
- • Our expert will guide you to choose the best courses and materials to ensure you pass the ASVAB test
- • If you request to choose your own courses, our experienced tutor will oblige and help you work on your weakness.
|SUB TESTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TIME (MINS)|
|CAREER TYPE||VERBAL||QUANTITATIVE||PILOT||NAVIGATOR||COMBINED PILOT/NAV|