ASVAB Tutoring LLC. operates the https://www.asvab-tutoring.com website and the ASVAB Tutoring mobile application.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
2. Types of data collected
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Cookies and Usage Data
– First name and last name
– Email address
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Usage Data: Usage Data is the data collected automatically either generated by usingourService or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“UsageData”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pagesof our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When you access ourService by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobiledevice unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiersand other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Data
ASVAB Tutoring, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes including:
– To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
– To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
– To monitor the usage of our Service
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
– To provide customer support
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To provide and maintain our Service
4. Transfer of Data: Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
5. Children’s Privacy
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 13, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
7. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Contact Us
– By email: email@example.com